- VISCO-SUPPLEMENTATION HIGH MOLECULAR FRACTION (HA 1 M DALTON + HA 2 M DALTON)
- VISCO-INDUCTION LOW MOLECULAR FRACTION (HA 500 K DALTON)
- REGULATES THE ACTION OF MACROPHAGES
- NORMALISES THE METALLOPROTEASE
- STIMULATES THE SYNOVIOCYTES TO PRODUCE ENDOGENOUS HYALURONIC ACID
- HAS AN ANALGESIC EFFECT BY OCCUPYING THE CD42 SITES (pain receptors)
- RESTORATION OF THE CARTILAGE
THE 500 THOUSAND DALTON MOLECULAR FRACTION STIMULATES
- LONG PRESENCE INSIDE THE ARTICULAR CHAMBER
- GRADUAL RELEASE OF THE HA WITH MW 500 KDALTON
Ultrasound guided hip injection
The matter of weight: 2 molecular fractions
Regenflex BIO-PLUS e BIORIVOLUMETRIA
BIORIVOLUMETRIA is an innovative concept in the field of HYALURONIC ACID-based injectiable medical devices.
The same product makes it possible to simultaneously: restore the volume of the joint chamber by injecting CROSS-LINKED HYALURONIC ACID, and to stimulate receptors of the synoviocytes and chondrocytes thanks to the gradually released linear fraction of the INTERCALATED HA.
The manufacturing technology used to produce Regenflex BIO-PLUS is the one used for BIORIVOLUMETRIA.
The Biorivolumetria products are MONO-PHASE GELS obtained through a long-lasting cross-linking process at low temperature, the “gentle cross-linking”. The slow mixing allows for the cross-linking agent (BDDE) to widespread in a better and more uniform way. The amount of BDDE used is 30 per cent lower than in the majority of other products with equal degree of viscosity currently on the market.
For the manufacturing of Regenflex BIO-PLUS three molecular weights of Hyaluronic Acid are used: 1 M, 2 M and 500 THOUSAND Dalton. The latter is linear and intercalated and represent 10 per cent of the total Hyaluronic Acid. Differently long chains of HA help to better calibrate the product’s viscosity. The linear Hyaluronic Acid is released gradually in time, performing a prolonged biological action (visco-induction).